1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help Identifing Plow age and model

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by RDILLON, Feb 3, 2016.

1. RDILLON

RDILLON Junior Member

I just picked up this HINIKER plow. It has an ID plate with ID number 2801-0. Can anybody here age this plow with that info? I would just like to know more about what I've got in case I need something. Thanks

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Usually pictures help.

3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

4. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Older 8' straight blade. Probably late 90's. Hiniker does not have info for this age plow on the web. Contact them or a dealer who has been with Hiniker since the 90's and you should be able to get a parts breakdown and owners manual. Electrical on those plows was different from 2802 model. The power unit is the same as the early 2802. The metal parts really haven't changed, parts from a plow built this year would fit right onto your plow.

5. RDILLON

RDILLON Junior Member

Thanks for the info. I knew it was older. Do you know of such a dealer? Looks like a very good quality plow. Thanks again

6. RDILLON

RDILLON Junior Member

[/ATTACH]

Here are pictures of the dinosaur... Looks rough, works well

DSCN2227.jpg

DSCN2229.jpg

DSCN2228.jpg