1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HELP!!! I need a meyer pump badly!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TMarks, Feb 27, 2008.

1. TMarks

TMarks Junior Member

First of all let me say that I am not in the snow removal business, and I know next to nothing about it,
    That being said, I am trying to locate a pump for a Meyer plow,
    I was using a truck to move that I borrowed from a friends dad, and while it was in my possession the plow pump was stolen off the truck, the pump was an e60, I noticed all the rebuilt pumps on eBay but to be really honest with you, as a student, they are a lot more than I can afford, I purchased a pump off eBay thinking all Meyer pumps were the same but it turned out to be a non working e47, thank god the seller was understanding and took it back, but I am still out $45 for the shipping charge and for sending it back to him, the owner of the truck says that the e-47 is not the same pump as what he had, and I can tell that it does look different, he told me that it had to be a e60 or e57, something about the speed of the pump? like I said I really don't know a lot about these things, he also said that it didn't have to be a new or rebuilt pump, just as long as it was in working condition, what I was hoping is that someone on here may have a good working used e57 or e60 you can sell me at a cheap price, the truck owner said that even if it may need seals or solenoids he could replace them himself, I know this is nobody's fault but my own, and that you are all businessmen on here and that this is not your problem, but I am desperate and trying everything I can to get myself out of this mess, If anybody has a pump that might work for me please email me at tonym@mchsi.com
  2. Kalawnsnow

Kalawnsnow Junior Member
    from detroit

E60 Pump

i have an e60 pump for sale mike 248-460-3086
  3. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Thank for tell me that. If I got snow plow with pump I will weld chain to pump then lock to frame so they can't steal.

Hope you get good price for pump.