1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help Hooking Up Lights with Plowside 61438

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by DAPtomey, Feb 24, 2013.

1. DAPtomey

DAPtomey Junior Member

I have a 1999 Ford F350 plow works great but having trouble hooking up plow side lights. After connecting up controll box the wires left over on plow side 61438 harness are Whi, Blk, Blk/Yel, Blk/Whi, Gry, Brn, Pur, LtBlu/Yel, LtBlu/Grn. According to instructions I have found, I am supposed to connect the lights to the Blk, Whi, and Blk/Org wires, but there is no Blk/Org wire in the harness.

Please help with any suggestion.

2. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

are you sure you have a 61438? that's the harness for the 9pin lights.
    on each end that goes up in the lights you should just have park and turn wires (brown and purple on one side and brown and grey on the other), a black and white w/ spades on them for high and low, and a brown and orange.

3. DAPtomey

DAPtomey Junior Member

Upon closer inspection, the Blk/Yel is actually Blk/Org that faded. But the headlights that were attached are per-lux and their wire colors are Wht, Blk and Grn.