1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help hiniker guys with pro wings!

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by bigearl, Jan 23, 2008.

1. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

I bought a new set of prowings ($90.00) and I was reading the directions and cant figure out how they attack to the side of the plow with the outside rib in the way? Does anyone have any pictures that might help me out? I'll post mine when I finally figure them out.

Thanks in advance

Big Earl

2. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

:confused: outside rib not in the way. The pins bolt to the inside of the blade, not the back. hardest part for me was drilling the whole threw the blade in the right place. :nod: once you get them on and try them out, you are going to love them. I cant believe I waited almost 6 yrs before I bought mine.

3. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

Bolt the rubber pieces to the prowing , lower your plow to the ground slide one of the wings up to the plow so the rubber touches your cuting edge ,look behind the wing and mark on the moldboard where the stud touches it that is weled on the back of the wing, use a holesaw i think its 1"or a drill that diameter and drill thru the plow. Now take the two outside bars that have the pinstuds on them and put them thru the prowing and attach the clip pins , now hold them on the frontside of the plow,moldboard side and hold them level and trace the bolt holes, drill them out and attach them to the plow and do the same with the other side, my preference is to weld the studs to the moldboard while its bolted in place but its up to you.i have two pictures but cant figure out how to post them on here .

4. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Thanks guys that make a lot more sense to me Front of plow not back got it

Jason

5. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Pro Wings Installed

Here is a picyure of the prowings installed. not that hard to install if you read the directions!
    Thanks for the help guys

Big Earl
    prowings 001.jpg

prowings 001.jpg