1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HELP HELP HELP I have no power to plow nor control

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by fireboy6413, Dec 20, 2008.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

Please HELP me I have no power to my controller nor plow. I replaced module and solinoid already. I have a pro plus on a 04 f 250. Also driver side headlight dont work, but pass side does, on the truck side, cant tell you if the plow side works or not since they were stolen from me. I just got the plow and wiring last minuet. And now nothing works. I havnt tested the contoller yet I dont know how to test since I cant get another one now cause everything is closed. Please help me

2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Some more info would be great but the first steps are do you have power ?

3. fireboy6413

I have my power wire from batt to solinoid, from plow to solinoid, My brown w/ orange stripe on smaller terminal on solinoid, and the black with red on the other. I have my red w/ blue stripe going to batt terminal on solinoid. Mind you these wires are coming out of the control harness of the module. Then I have my thicker brown w/ orange going to neg on batt. Still controller does nother not even light up. I check the two fuses near the module and their fine.I used the controller last year it worked fine, I pulled it out at the end last year and now it dont work. i picked up another module and solinoid figuring that could be it but it did nothing.

4. fernalddude

Ok we need to know what type plow ....

5. fireboy6413

Its a used western pro plus 8-6 ultramount not sure of year, cant be that old still looks great

6. fireboy6413

Joystick controller

7. fireboy6413

I tested the batt conection on solinoid and theirs power but not on any other terminals

8. fernalddude

9. fireboy6413

is their any way to test to see if its is the controller

10. fernalddude

On page 8 it shows the conrtol connectors term 1 12 volt power is that your setup?

11. fireboy6413

I dont understand that diagram. I have a 4 plug 3 wire module

12. fernalddude

send me your number will call ya

13. fireboy6413

845-222-8891

14. fernalddude

15. fernalddude

Well plow works just got to fix the headlite. About 30 min on the phone SWEET. Just wish I had his snow:cry: