1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help guys

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by lodogg89, Dec 5, 2007.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

I installed all my wiring again on my new truck and ofcourse have a problem. When i switch from my vehicle lights to the plow lights nothing happens. I have the switch hooked up in the cab. Hooked up the running light wire. Thw turn signals work on it, just not the plow lights. Any ideas

Next thing is, i have 2 little wires coming off the solenoid, is one for ground and the other for switched power??

2. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

On your solenoid, one small terminal goes to ground, other to brown/white wire from truck side harness, this is your trigger wire.

Need more info: separate light harness or together with main harness?

What number headlight adapters are you running? Did harness come off another truck? If so, what?

Should be two running light wires one each side, and a turnsignal wire each side. Pink and purple are the turns, grey is running lights.

3. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

i think i have my grey wires in the wrong place. I have turn signals fine, i think i put the running light wires on wrong though. Will check it in the monring. I found my problem with the plow, 2 things, solenoid was going bad, and also i had a weak switched 12 volt source for the controller. Will update, thanks FJ