1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help Fisher Lights FUBAR'D!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by HeresToTheSnow, Nov 16, 2011.

1. HeresToTheSnow

HeresToTheSnow Junior Member
    from NY

Hey guys and girls i have a MM1. It use to be on a 98 ram with DRL.... Needless to say the plow outlasted the truck. So i removed the wiring harness and put it into my 01 ram. With out DRL. And now i have no headlights with out the plow plugged in. But when i have the plow plugged in i have high beams on with my light switch turned off and there stuck on even when the trucks off and the light switch turned off.

I had almost a similar problem about 4 years ago with the 98 ram But it turned out the DRL box went bad was a simple disconnect fixed that problem but the 01 does not have the DRL box to unplug.....

Any Help :'(

2. LON

LON Senior Member

mid year 98 Dodge changed to headlights that have 12v supplied to them all the time and the switch switched ground.
  3. HeresToTheSnow

from NY

LON is there a wiring diagram to point me in the right direction on fisher site cant find one
  4. loudredram

loudredram Member

how many relays do you have in your system had the same problem and had to switch over to a 4 relay wiring
  5. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

6. HeresToTheSnow

from NY

i have two replays How would i know if i need to run 4 relays..
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011