1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help finding plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by 70mc, Nov 12, 2009.

1. 70mc

70mc Junior Member
    from ohio

Hi, this is my 1st post.
    I bought a small business with a small tight parking lot that i would like to plow myself. A Jeep seemed to be the best vehical for the job, so i bought a 92 Wrangler. The problem i am now having is finding a used plow or even a new one, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I have seen used plows for CJ's, how hard would it be to modify one to fit my year?
  2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome to the site
    Check into a Sno-Way plow
  3. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

western also has a small plow for the small trucks out there, i know my brother has got a few used ones from craigs list, but it is risky if they aren't close
  4. ajman21

ajman21 Senior Member

what i did was ask a friend of mine who is semi subcontracted; he finds his own jobs and the other guy manages the acounts for him; and asked him to keep a ear open for someone selling. he called me in bout a week he called me told me that one of his other plow guys was selling a plow that would fit my truck. its an old western 7'3'' with a meyer pump for 500 bucks. its worked fine so far he had just rebuilt the pump so it seems solid.