1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help converting old e46 pump to e47 power angle

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by TreeBusters, Oct 6, 2013.

1. TreeBusters

TreeBusters Junior Member

Hello everyone, I am posting because we picked up an older Meyer 7'6" plow with the old e46 pump. it works great but the plow has not been converted to power angle. I have done some research on the matter and it seems pretty easy, put one of those blocks on and hook up your hoses.
    What I don't get is how do you control the power angle. I seen a post from this site form 2003 saying that Meyer sells a full kit but I was unsuccessful in finding that. I would appreciate all the advice I can get on this I want to get this thing hooked converted and ready to get the push on here shortly thanks everyone

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Guessing you have a toggle switch for up and down. Easiest way would be to find the switches and harness for a power angle setup for an ez-classic setup. Was never a big fan of the meyer touch pad. Did like the slick stick setup.

3. TreeBusters

That is a good idea i figured I would just add another basic stick but I might go ahead and find a setup that has all the electronic. I am new to the plow industry, I am handy but these things have me stumped on the electrical part. I have not been able to find much on diagrams on the harnesses for these plows. I am considering just getting an e47 pump and then I wont have to mess with the old one but I still don't know how to get it all working. Any advice is appreciated thanks

4. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Wiring diagram for two toggle switches.

twin.jpg

5. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

I can send you a good set of E47 toggle switches with a complete harness. Used, in good shape. $50. send me a message.

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Unless you have a PA block already I would suggest you buy a complete used PA unit (E-47 or E-60) you can often buy a re-manufactured unit cheaper than you can buy a new PA block. PA blocks are VERY pricey.

7. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

Or I can send you all of that fully rebuilt with good coils, all new seals, necessary seals and bolts to install, new swivels, quick connects, and coils, and the controls and harness necessary. Just send me a pm, I have plenty of parts and can get you that for MUCH cheaper than most places.

8. TreeBusters

Hey buddy can you send me a message I would like to see if we can work something out and for some reason my account wont let me send you a message thanks.

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

This site requires a minumum number of post and days membership before you are allowed to use the PM system.

10. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

:mechanic: I got all parts needed to do what you want.. call me 740 649 8015.. pa blocks complete ready to bolt on . 3 - e 47 rebuilt , 2 rebuilt e 60 . 1 new e 60 .. slick stick control and harness new