1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help converting old e46 pump to e46e power angle

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by TreeBusters, Oct 6, 2013.

1. TreeBusters

TreeBusters Junior Member

Hello everyone, I am posting because we picked up an older Meyer 7'6" plow with the old e46 pump. it works great but the plow has not been converted to power angle. I have done some research on the matter and it seems pretty easy, put one of those blocks on and hook up your hoses.
    What I don't get is how do you control the power angle. I seen a post from this site form 2003 saying that Meyer sells a full kit but I was unsuccessful in finding that. I would appreciate all the advice I can get on this I want to get this thing hooked converted and ready to get the push on here shortly thanks everyone