1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help!! Center Member Compatibility

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by kopmtrs, Dec 17, 2009.

1. kopmtrs

kopmtrs Junior Member

I was hoping that someone could help me with a Center Member fitment question. I have gone on the Snow-Way website and checked the Assembly & Installation Instructions and still have not had my question satisfied. I want to know is the Center Mount
    (99100890) compatible with the Vehicle Mount Kit (99100872). This would allow me to put a 26 series on a Chevy 2500 truck. According to the Installation Instructions on the web site the (99100890) 26 series and the (99100892) 29 series have the same mounting holes for the 1500 mount kit. This should mean that the 26 series should mount to the 99100872 mount kit just like the 29series does right?? I only have one dealer here in South Dakota that I know of and they can't seem to give me any answers. Please Help.