1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HELP !!!, boss 7' straight plow won't go up, down, left right

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by CAPECODBOSS, Feb 26, 2007.

CAPECODBOSS Junior Member

when i put my plow on today, with the smart hitch it went on fine, i plowed one driveway and then the plow wouldn't go back up, now, it won't go left right, up or down, i can't even take it off with the smart hitch, checked the fluid level it was fine, any help would be great, thanks
  2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Mine has done that to me in the past; all I do is unplug both connections, make sure everything is clean and clear, and plug back in. Fixed the problem both times! Good Luck, hopefully, thats all it is. :waving:

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Check your fuse panel. There will be a wire running in there for the plow, check that fuse to make sure it is still good. Also check your controler to make sure that is pluged in good. Also check your connections in the truck side and the plow side. A cable might have worked itself looses under the cover. (postive or negative cable running to the pump). Also one more this check you connection at the battery made you have a loose ground? Hope this helps.

4. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

When you hit a button (up, either side) does the pump fire up?? If not get someone to go feel the selenoid and tell you if it is engaging.