1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help ASAP PLease!

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by mchandyman, Apr 2, 2009.

1. mchandyman

mchandyman Junior Member

I have cleared two parking lots in the past however I now have a very large job and I need some advice pertaining to the bidding and techniques.

I have about 25 parking lots in Minnesota (all over the place)
    Most lots are located near 3-5 others
    I will clear debris and re-stripe the entire lots
    I will have a 2 week time fame to complete all the lots
    I will coordinate with the property managers and have the lots cleared of vehicles.
    I will have one man with me and I will Pay him $10.00 per hour
    I have only one BR 600 back pack blower at this time. I am interested in picking up a walk behind blower for the operation.
    I will have to eaither rent or purchase a commercial stripper

What techniques and equipment would you suggest. My budget is limited at this point. If plausible, I would like to keep my purchases as low as possible. I will either have a choice to rent or buy a stripper. I am unaware of how to calculate paint costs and what stencils I will need.
    All the lots are apartment building and town homes and their lots are typically 50' wide and 500' long. I would like to give a set price for each lot. Allot of miles will be put on with this operation. I will also have a trailer to load waste into. I may have to look into disposal fees as well.

Again, thank you for your time and help, I need it. < Marcus:salute::help:

I would apreciat any help you can offer. Thank you and I know this looks confusing, I just dont know how to write out all the known facts.