1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help: 760 LT install ??s on light harness

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by pro, Nov 23, 2005.

1. pro

pro Junior Member
    from IN

I am new to the blizzard, always had Boss. This time money was tight so I bought the Blizzard. I am trying to install the light harness on an 05 Chevy 1500. My question is, where does the 5 pin somewhat round plug go that is on the adapters for the headlights. Also, the harness that goes to the plow lights and turnsignals, don't plug into the adapters. Is there a plug on the truck itself that I am to unplug and put these connectors on? This may not make sense as I wrote, but hopefully someone has installed a blizzard on an 05. Thank you!

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

I think i follow you,

The harness is universal until you get to the headlights, you need the headlight adaptors, which are vehicle specific.

3. pro

pro Junior Member
    from IN

Hi, I do have the headlight adapters. The 5 prong round pin on the adapter is what I can't find what to plug into. Also the adapters won't plug into the harness from the plow. Thanks