1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hellow Meyer anybody home

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by theplowmeister, Oct 26, 2011.

1. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

Hellooooo any body home?

I went to the Meyer web site and asked Meyer where I could see there 7 1/2 V (If it is acceptable I will buy 2)

I have not heard from Meyer:eek: Does not fill me with confidence that a company cant get in touch with me to sell me plows, If I buy a Meyer cant wait to try to get in touch with them for problems.
  2. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

dont be stupid.....you have a nice boss v on your jeep and you want to join the dark side?? meyer dealers talked me out of the old v and said they wouldnt even sell them due to the problems back when they came out in 04-05ish?? your not far off in mass, you cant even find a meyer dealer in ct anymore. most on the dealer locator are not even dealers anymore, just have a few parts left. if you ask all of them they said they hvae had it with meyer
  3. RamPainting LLC

RamPainting LLC Senior Member

The V's all come with Monarch pumps these days, I have one Meyer plow and it's been great! Moved all 400" of snow last winter just as good as the rest of my equipment.

I lived in CT for most of my life, Even back in the last 90 I'd have to drive to Westchester to get parts and service for my Meyer plows, there where no dealer close to where I lived back then.
  4. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

i Love my meyer plows! never let me down.