1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. greenpastureslc

greenpastureslc Junior Member

Whats up all, new to the board. Dont plow yet but seriously considering it for the near future.Lawn and lanscape maintenance in the summer(only 6 months here), need something to fill the winter months. Im in Upstate NY, 2 hours north of Syracuse right on the CAN/AM border. Thats across from Presscott for any members in ON. If anyone feels they have any advise or suggestions that would help me along on this path please feel free to share.

Thanks All, until we speak again Ill be snoopin' around and learning all I can.

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Buddy,

Welcome to plow site :waving:
    Lots of really good information on this site from a lot of veteran plowers. I have learned so much in the year I have been on. Make sure to use the search button and you will have endless hours of educational reading. Once again Welcome,
    - Eric

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

welcome to plowsite get ready to learn. :drinkup:
  4. bigjoe871

bigjoe871 Senior Member

Good Luck !!
  5. greenpastureslc

greenpastureslc Junior Member

Anybody on here do any work in the Thousand Islands, St Lawrence River area of NY? Not this year ,but when I'm ready I might be interested in subbing myself out to get my feet wet.