1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by breadfan, Jan 26, 2014.

1. breadfan

breadfan Junior Member

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but Mod please move it if it's not!
    Just introducing myself, been lurking on the main boards for a few months and figured I should join.
    I've been doing professional snow removal of some sort for ~12 years now in Kalamazoo. Shoveling, single and 2 stage snowblowers, salting, plowing w/ 3/4-1 ton pickups. All Fords, from a '96 and everything up to a 2012. Currently in a 2011 XLT extended cab short box gasser with a Boss 8.2 poly-v XT with wings.
    Love all the great threads on here and I'm looking forward to being able to join in the discussions and share my experience.
    Thanks everyone for having me!

Pics to come sooner than later, like, when it stops snowing 3+ inches every freaking day!

Now time for bed, 2-4 inches expected today...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Hey birdfan ! Welcome to the boards Youre up in kalamazoo mi.. do you know bird ? He a popular fella here. Maybe you are closeb by and can create a snowremoval team
    :cool:

3. siteworkplus

siteworkplus Senior Member
    from mass

Welcome
    New Guys have to buy a beer for everyone who replies to their post
    Sam Adams seasonal here

What type sander are you using?

4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

welcome to the site

5. breadfan

breadfan Junior Member

It's Breadfan not birdfan, I hate birds, they poop on my truck.
    Does birdd need someone with commercial insurance and reliable equipment? lol

Beers for everyone but it's gonna be Bell's!

We sub out our lot salting to a local landscape supplier, they use full size dump trucks with a spreader mounted on back. I have no idea what kind, sorry.

thanks!

I originally posted in commercial snow removal, because I do commercial snow removal, I am definetly not new to the industry, just a new member here.

6. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Again, welcome to the nuthouse...I'm not a fan of birds either..... they like to peck my eyes out while I hang out in phone booths..

I'm a breadfan myself. Semolina, Rye, just baked (of any kind)

I also like this kind of bread... but I have to be in the right frame of mind..;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x9lfIqzZDc

What's Bells ? I'm game if it tastes like beer, and not some flavorless, watered down pee pee in a bottle called Coors light. :p

:drinkup: Sending a Yeungling your way.... as it's all I have in my fridge right now..

7. fozzy

fozzy Member

I will take some Obreron. Too bad its a seasonal.

8. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Oh yes...yes he does.

He needs a role model :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

9. Chineau

Chineau Senior Member

Beer did I hear beer? Where, where is the beer oh here is the beer. I would kick in a Keith's from Canukakstan actually a case.
    Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy. Cheers.

10. breadfan

breadfan Junior Member

Franklin sure had that one right

Less than 2 months till Oberon...Smitten is my fave this time of year. It's like Oberon with a bit more hopps.

LMAO that's gotta be a Hitchcock reference

Locally brewed in Kalamazoo, and if you go to their "Eccentric ****" they have all kinds of good stuff on tap that you can't buy in the store, like a 10%+ hard cider...careful with that stuff..
    bellsbeer.com

Thanks again for the warm welcome, everyone!

Weather forecast missed here AGAIN. Sunday night they called 1-4" and we got 8". 50+ mph winds and ZERO vis. Drifting higher than the hood of my truck. Tried to take some photos but they all just came out white.
    Anyone hear from birdd? I'm slightly concerned for my new local friend, it was nasty out there. :angel::drinkup:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  11. breadfan

breadfan Junior Member

really i didn't know **** was a bad word. caf.e wtf.