1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello to everyone

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by tiedeman, Dec 17, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman Junior Member

Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone. I am coming over from lawnsite. I have been browsing this sit long enough that I decided to register.

A little about my company:
    We are a medium sized lawn & landscaping maintenance and snow removal company located in Michigan.
    We do snow removal and salting during the winter months for our year round customers. We mostly do small commerical and residential customers for snow removal and usually sub-contract out the larger commerical accounts.

This will be the first year that we have sub-contracted out the larger accounts, so it should be interesting. Well, just wanted to say hi to everyone.
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

First off Welcome to the site, always nice to see another Michigagander on here.

Anything you need to know, well almost anything you need to know anout snow plowig has proabably been discussed here.

Welcome aboard :)
  3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

to early to be typing, should probably start using the spell check, sorry about that :dizzy:
  4. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

sup tiedeman,good to see you make the move over here,great site and very informative....:drinkup:

MATITUDE Junior Member

Hello Tiedman, I to recently moved over here by way of lawnsite to. Nice to see you here I have enjoyed reading your comments in the past. Good luck and LET IT SNOW...
  6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

welcome to plowsite:waving:
  7. tiedeman

tiedeman Junior Member

I appreciate the welcome

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Welcome! You will love this site! I do!!!