1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hello to all

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by f250leo, Dec 24, 2013.

1. f250leo

f250leo Junior Member

I have been a member for a while now and never said hello. Name is Brandon from mpls mn. I have plowed snow on and off for about 10 years as a employee. Finaly bought a 1993 f250 3 years ago and started growing my snow removal business. also I'm a siding subcontracter so the winter is my busiest time. I know buying a used plow truck is not a good idea. But found a 1993 f250. C6 351 4.10gearing 78000 miles. with a 8 foot Leo. Truck has never let me down, knock on wood for 3 year now and the plow is so basic and simple to work on. The plow is a tank very heavy so it back drags pretty well, and take a beating. Will post pics if anyone cares to see a old but faithful Ford.
    Thanks for all the great info and merry Christmas!

2. f250leo

f250leo Junior Member

Also I know not to ask a simple question with out searching for it first. Pretty much everything u can think of to ask a question about is on the internet.

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome Brandon.

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Look in the weather discussion area for Minnesota snow thread, that's where most MN guys on here hang out.