1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello new to this Site forum

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CAPELAND, Dec 21, 2011.

1. CAPELAND

CAPELAND Junior Member

Hello,
    My name is Shawn Genovese and I am the owner/operator of Cape Atlantic Landscaping and i am in Southern New Jersey area. Our Company has been established for the last 20 years doing everything from snow removal to year round property maintenance and full hardscaping and landscape installations. We have a mixture of commercial and residential snow accounts. We employ 6 year round employees plus my brother and I. We may not have a significant yearly snow average, but we do make up for it with killer nor'easter and many small nuisance storms. I have been lurking her for some time and felt it was time to say hello
    Thank you
    Shawn Genovese

2. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite Capeland!! You will find LOTS of good info here. Hope you have a good season, Dave :waving:

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

:waving:Welcome to plowsite lot of Jersey guys around plus some of us from right over the bridge.

4. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

WELCOME.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of Good info Here.....And a Few Good People Also.......:salute:

5. CAPELAND

CAPELAND Junior Member

Thank you guy's alot of good info here