1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello! how is all the skid steer snow pusher's doing this year?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by AmesLandscaping, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Well it's been a while since I have been on the board.... so far in kansas city this winter has sucked! we have not done anything but have machines setting(rented/lease) .... I hope the season changes for us ....LOL.... last year was great....... I am still looking for a machine.... I did get a new job after 17 years at my old job... I got a job at the GM Fairfax plant in kck..plant as a temp... been there 8 months.( we build the chevy malibu and buick lacross).. took a hell of a paycut, hope I get switched over to perm full time and start making some real money again.... but I had to find a full time job other than grass cutting...... Hope everybody is doing well, and making some green :) if anybody has a extra machine for sale or trade... let me know,,, trying to sell my race motor... I stopped mud racing , cause of the new job... email if you have something or would be interested in trading... heres my craigslist add... http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/2136873239.html ... motor is also on racing junk in mud racing section..... Everybody be safe tonight! And lets have a great 2011

thanks Alex!