1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Ohio

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Fannin76, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

Hello all. Long time reader first time poster. I just want to introduce myself. I am Aaron Fannin I own and operate Fannin's Outdoor Care. I do lawn care and snow and Ice management. This is my first year in business and am loving being my own boss. Speaking of Boss I run a 1/2 ton with a 7'6" boss straight blade, already wishing I would have went with the 7'6" V plow. But I will either upgrade to it next year, or just buy wings. I just wanted to say hi and hope everyone has a prosperous season.

2. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Hi Aaron. Welcome.

3. RS69

RS69 Junior Member

Welcome, I am similar to you. I have been a long time reader and have only posted a few times. I have a 05 duramax with a boss straight plow. I own a commercial property that is the reason for the plow and I plow a few residuals in central ohio also.

4. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

Awesome. I sub and have a few of my own properties I just got a call to bid on a 50,000 plus square foot facility

5. deicepro

deicepro PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome....

6. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome to the site.