1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello From NJ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by lawnandsnow, Jan 25, 2009.

1. lawnandsnow

lawnandsnow Junior Member
    from NJ

I just registered and I thought I would say hi. I just started my own lawn care and landscaping business. I finally took the plunge and left my company to do what I love the most, being outdoors taking care of lawns and making them look beautiful. I also want to Plow.

I have stopped by this site many times and would just read for hours. I hope I can can contribute and still learn more from you guys.

Thanks

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

welcome to plow site, does it still snow in NJ ? haha

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

haha no... where you from in NJ

4. lawnandsnow

from NJ

I need to go to Northern NJ to find snow. I live at the Jersey Shore in Ocean County

5. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

Landandsnow, welcome to Plow Site. You actually read about plowing and all the problems for hours? That is wonderful. That is exactly what I had done and still doing it. Now if we could only get the new guys, other than you that is, to do the same thing, the guys wouldn't have to answer the same questions over and over. Good luck with your new business.

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i hear that..... that the only way to go

7. C.Solan

C.Solan Junior Member

How much snow have you guys gotten down their so far this season?

8. lawnandsnow

from NJ

Less than an 1"

9. lawnandsnow

from NJ

Any snow up in Northern NJ right now? How do you get snow plow work?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  10. loudredram

loudredram Member

Yeah we still have a couple inches on the ground mabey someting on tuesday rolling threw

11. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I live in howell Monmouth county and my sub contract is up in Newark for lack of snow down here