1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello From New York

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by AFSPLOWING, Oct 26, 2013.

1. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Hi,I have been surfing these forms for some time now and contemplating buying a Truck and geting started.I have plowed before in recent years just as a driver for my uncle.Today I finally bought a 97 F-350 4x4,Mason dump with a 460.
    It also came with a Western 9' Plow,She has 12,000 Original Miles when she retired from the local church/Cemetery just 2 owners,We got a great deal because hes a fan of my family show:redbounce.We are located in Rockland County New York just about 15 miles north of NYC.I hope to lean and share my knowledge,Thanks Steve ussmileyflag

2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

We'd like to see pix of a 12K mile Fthreefitty... thank you !payup

Well, if you're going to lean, can you tell me which way you're planning on doing so ? Forwards, rearwards, left or right ?

:p

Welcome to the nuthouse. Grab a straight jacket, and have a seat at the bar..

3. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Hi,I can send some photos Tomorrow.I checked it out with the church that originally owned her.They Just used it to plow and maintenance,The guy who i got it from works for the town and never used it to plow just to use personally.No Rust on the body but on the frame nothing major.Got it for a good price and a case of beer lol.Thanks

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You can lean anyway you want,just don't spit into the wind!

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

What's the family show?

6. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Looking forwards to the pix. For some reason, I seem to get excited by pictures of the undercarriages of older trucks.... I guess I'll never get out of that sand box with my toys.

Ok, Big Jim Walker. You still hustling 42nd street ?

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

With my drop top.:gunsfiring:

8. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Here is the Photos,Right Now i have a list of things we need to get her up and going.The rust is just surface bs that we plan on taking care of tomorrow.She rides Real nice,Our Show Is We're The Fugawis On History

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

10. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

LOL Learn*** That's New York Schools For Ya lol

11. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

r u looking 4 work 4 the new truck?