1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Kage Innovation!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kristin Stephan, May 4, 2010.

1. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Hey everyone! We are looking for some feedback from our customers. What did you like about our system? How did we handle your needs as a customer? What can we do better for next year? Thank you in advance for your input:)

2. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

The best thing you can do for next year is send me a 9ft SS blade and box to try out for free. :nod::drinkup:

3. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

While you're at it I'll take one to:drinkup::jester:

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

unless they call with complaints then I wouldn't worry about it.
    I will take a new blade too....lol

5. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

It's good to see a manufacturer on the ball, kudos to KAGE.

6. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Thank you for your replies! We are just looking for feedback. I would hope that any complaints would have been brought to our attention and taken care of immediately:) Sorry guys, I would love to give out free plow systems however I just can't see that happening:(

@ DeVries- Thank you! Kage is driven by our products and our customers satisfaction. We strive to make good quality products and always want a good relationship with you.

7. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

well since your not giving them out can you send me a quote for a 9ft blade and box for my skid??
    thanks
    Robert

8. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Do you offer the kage system for the euro-style quick attach mounts for loaders on tractors? I don't see it on your web site.

9. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

lawnproslawncare- I am sorry we are not familiar with the euro-style attachment.

10. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

Since I'm 10 miles from you and my employee lives in Shafer, can I just swing by and pick up one of those blades???

At least you won't have to pay for shipping. :D

Now that I think about it, since I use the same tractors that you guys do, it would fit quite nicely.

Last edited: May 8, 2010
  11. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

http://www.berlon.com/mmccormick.php

here is a link so you know what I'm referring to.

12. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

I've used their stake driver & quiver, some of the best money I've spent.

13. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

lawnmwrman22- You are more than welcome to pick up a system anytime you like:)

lawnproslawncar-we looked into it and at this time it is not something we will be adapting to, sorry.

RLM- Good to hear!! Thank you for your positive feedback:)

14. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

i have had my 8' kage plow and containment setup for almost 2 years now, it has been one of the better investments i have made for my company, the blade is solid. i had a problem last year were one of the welds broke, on the part that allows the blade to oscillate and turn left ot right...i called up kage and within 2 weeks had a brand new part shipped to my house...awesome customer support...
    i will be purchasing another kage plow ( just the plow no box) this winter to replace a cheaper plow that i bought a few years ago that has not faired as wel, kage plows are rock solid and worth every penny, IMO.
    wish you guys made boxes for backhoes.....? hint hint

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=95079 my thread for the repair and pictures of the damaged part....

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  15. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

NorthernSvc's- Thank you for all the good words! I'm glad your Kage system is working out for you. We just might have something new to release @ the SIMA show this June;)

16. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

Looking forward to try out a few items next season!

17. ryde307

ryde307 PlowSite Veteran

I have never ran one of your products. I have heard good reviews but when I first saw one it looked as if it wouldnt hold up and have never really looked back at them. ( also we didnt have a need with what we were doing) Things have changed and I have a feeling this is exactly what we need. Could you send me a quote on a set up for a skid.

18. ryde307

ryde307 PlowSite Veteran

Also do you loan out demos at all?

19. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

ryde307-Glad to hear that you have taken the time to look into our products again. Our products are definitely designed to not only hold up but be superior to competing products. I would love to put together a quote for you. If you could send me your information and an email address I will get it to you right away. kristin@kageinnovation.com. We are always willing to bring a system out for you to demo.

20. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Kristin, in what ways is your product better than Snow Wolf's FastTach. I'm going to purchase a 10' plow of one or the other. I can't make up my mind on which one is better. Any insight on a comparison would be appreciated. Thanks.