1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello from ColliCut in O'Fallon, MO!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by ColliCut, Dec 22, 2013.

1. ColliCut

ColliCut Member

Hello all!!

My name is Mark, and I've recently opened a new small business in O'Fallon, MO called ColliCut Land Management, LLC. ColliCut is primarily focused on commercial opportunities, and offers both lawn care and snow removal services. This is a part time venture for me, as I have a full-time career as an Engineer in the telecommunications industry.

So why start ColliCut? Because my wife and I just found out that our "bun in the oven" is actually two buns, making kiddo numbers 3 & 4 for us!!! As exciting as that is, now that my wife will no longer be working full time, I had to find a way to make up the difference and this is the route I've chosen.

I've already learned a lot from this site while browsing as a guest, but now that I've finished installing the plow on my truck and I'm ready for business, I figured it was time to make it official. I look forward to learning and (hopefully) contributing, in due time!!

2. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Hi Mark. :waving: Welcome to the site. :drinkup:
  3. Be ready to really work, it's very hard to balance a full time job and do snow removal
  4. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

This is very true. I have a part time job and I can barely manage snow removal with 3 trucks working.