1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello from buffalo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by a.m.animal, Dec 10, 2007.

1. a.m.animal

a.m.animal Junior Member

Hello ,i have been lurking for some time,and feel i know alot of you very well.What a awesome site.I have been plowing for 12 years now and have finally gone on my own.I use to plow commercial as a sub ,but now do strickly residential.Thanks again for a great site.
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Glad you decided to jump in. Us WNYers need to show everybody else on how to plow snow!:D
  3. a.m.animal

a.m.animal Junior Member

Here is a shot of my truck.It is a 2003 gmc with a 8.5 western mvp and a daniels pullplow.

dougs plow truck 002.jpg
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

nice truck:waving:
  5. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

Welcome, now go to the networking part and put your .02 in on when and where we should all meet. We had one earlier this year, but more WNY'ers are jumping in so we can meet some new members. Again welcome and nice set up!!! :D