1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello form Ohio

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by SPD, Oct 9, 2009.

1. SPD

SPD Inactive

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Rob I am a new advertiser here at Plow SIte. My background is Internet marketing and web development, but I have been operating my own plow trucks now for 20 years. Plowing is more of a hobby than a full time business for me.

Being in the industry I saw a need for online snow plowing directory, a way for someone with no computer knowledge to easily get their business listed online and more important to have that listing be found locally by their potential customers.

So I created it, www.snowplowingdirectory.com. The site was designed and created with the search engines in mind so every area of it is created to satisfy Google, Yahoo, ETC and help the business listings rank high in the search engines for your local area.

IE you are located in Denver Co, When some one searches Denver Colorado Sonw Plow Contractors, your business is likely to come up if it's listed in my directory.

If you have a minute feel free to check it out and post your business information. During my launch, there is no charge for a single category listing.

Feel free to use me as a resource for help with your online marketing efforts, websites, etc. I have a pretty extensive knowledge when it come to internet marketing.

Take care for now. I look forward to being a part of this community....

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I see you are from Ohio. I grew up in vermilion and live now in Cleveland, I work in amherst once a week and always stop by hot dog heaven. That place has been my favorite since I was a little kid. Welcome to plowiste.
  3. SPD

SPD Inactive

Sure is a small world.... I live in Amherst right around the corner from Hot Dog Heaven. I grew up in Lorain and moved to Amherst in 94. Graduated in 87 from Lorain High. What kind of work do you do in Amherst?