1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Injunfarian, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Injunfarian

Injunfarian Member

I thought I would finally introduce myself.
    I am a London, Ontario resident that is totally new to the industry. I have worked for asphalting companies and have used bobcats etc but I have never plowed snow.
    I have been reading all the valueable information that this site has to offer and still trying to find the time to read the rest.
    I am always ready to learn and can't wait to get my feet wet in the industry.

So without further delay here is my equiptment thus far.
    2004 Dodge 2500 Quadcab/Shortbox with 305/555 Cummins.
    Boss 8.2 Poly V which I picked up yestarday thanks to this site.

After reading ducatirider944's post "Newbies Start Here" I believe I am going to be a sub for the first couple seasons just to gain experience and do it right.

So if anyone in the area of London, Ontario is interested in subcontracting a eager to learn newbie please dont hesitate to let me know.

Thanks to all for your great information that you have shared on this forum.
  2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite.
  3. nekos

nekos Senior Member

Hey a newbie that will still be around 4 or 5 years from now ! I think this is the first one i have seen all year that will actually make it !

Anyway, Welcome to plow site :)
  4. Injunfarian

Injunfarian Member

Thanks for the welcome, hopefully I will be around for years to come.