1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hello All - Send us some SNOW!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by DibleLandscape, Feb 9, 2007.

1. DibleLandscape

DibleLandscape Junior Member

Just wanted to say hello as this is my first post after registering. Located in central OHIO, our snow seasons vary greatly. This year I am way under on snowfall and hope it changes fast! Also I would consider traveling if anybody needs a break for a couple shifts. My cash flow is way behind this year!
  2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Welcome to plowsite fellow Ohioan!!!!!:salute: :waving: Try moving up here in the Northeast. We had 17 events in January alone!!!! But now our lake effect machine is almost completely frozen:cry: So I dont think we are gonna see much more snow the rest of the season. All well, just more time to prep for springpayup

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to the site and the OHIO thread:waving: yes it has been a tough one this year.
    You ever need to ask questions are just rant and rave:angry: you can do it right here. We are all ears.
  4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Welcome aboard Dible.

I think we are all under for snowfall unless you like up in New York or in Denver.