1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

helllo im new here

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowflake, Jan 16, 2003.

1. snowflake

snowflake Member

just wanted to say hi to everbody just found this site awsome place to hang out found a lot of usefull infro on here. hope everbody has a good safe plowin season.

waving: :waving:
  2. wyldman

wyldman Member

Welcome to plowsite.There is a lot of good info here,along with many knowledgable people.
  3. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

:waving: Welcome aboard snowflake!

4. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

5. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

Been coming here off and on to read posts.. Finally a site that I can relate to. I work the winters for a large area contractor where we do all area schools, banks and other business's in Sturbridge MA and surrounding area towns. Spent 18 winter seasons plowing/salt/sand for the town of Holland before switcching over to contractor. Can remember well riding with my Dad in his Willy's Jeep and having to get out pull pin to switch blade angles, during early fifties. Plow technology has come a long ways since then.
  6. OffRoadPlow

OffRoadPlow Senior Member

Welcome to both, great site, lots of good info, mixed in with some heat and humor once in a while... Its all good... :drinkup:
  7. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Be carefull,once you start coming here,you can't get away!:drinkup:
  8. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

thank you for the welcomes. I guess this listserv is like the real thing. From having to pull that pin many years ago, I guess it gets in one's blood and never leaves. We had a real good start this season, 51 inches in 9 or so wekks. Now in a 3 week super cold snap. Hope snow comes again soon.
  9. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

lamarbur , snowflake

Welcome to Plowsite

10. greenquestlawn

greenquestlawn Senior Member

Welcome, I just noticed you were from my area (well close anyway) Nice to see another from around here. :cool:
  11. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Welcome to both of you, enjoy the sights of great looking trucks, the smells of th anticipation of snow, the sounds of the wife commenting that you're spending to much time on Plow site, and the feeling of knowing everyone at plowsite personally, and as a family.