1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heavy Lake effect snow for Great Lakes

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Well at least thats what they say,lol Its either going to be another storm like at the beginning of this week (where we got a dusting if that) or dumped on. One channel says heavy Lake Effect snows and another channel says maybe an inch or two. How can they be that far off:confused: My fingers are crossed. I just hope we can do something, I'm loosing my sanity and driving my wife nuts:eek:

2. SnoBunny

SnoBunny Junior Member

We could use it! We're located on Lake Michigan and also keeping our fingers crossed!

3. snyps

snyps Senior Member

My fiance is driving me nuts.. I gotta get out of the house!!!

4. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Good luck with your marriage then. Hopefully we all will be out of the house and off the computer soon.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

It FLURRIED :redbounce by me this morning... I was called to sand at one of my accounts..... I couldn't believe that this guy called me but he is a nervous guy.. Hey I don't care payup ........ I hope this is not all we are getting....

6. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Gona get hit hard in cny tomm evening .. ill let you guys know how it goes.. calling for 6 plus not to bad but enough....

7. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Well, pretty much all of it went south, we were left with about 2-3 inches topps:cry:

8. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

A solid 14 to 16 here came down hard.