1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heavy Equipment Sales Rep Needed

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Jbz-4u, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Jbz-4u

Jbz-4u Junior Member

Hi Guys,

I am a recruiter in the Northeast and I am seeking a rep for one of my clients in the area. This is a confidential search, so I can't name the company. Please read the description below for details. If you are interested or if you know someone who may be, please feel free to e-mail me.
    Thanks.

Job Description:
    Rep needed for niche market equipment distributor. Candidate must possess strong understanding of heavy truck and industrial equipment. Candidate must live in Mass or RI and have sold into state and local governments and be familiar with bidding process as well as sell to private contractors. Has to be self-motivated ( Home office based 90% of the time) be able to grow the territory while maintaining an established client base. Salary range depends on experience, starting @ $50K + benefits and expenses.

2. crashz

crashz Senior Member

I PM'ed you regarding this. Another is on its way.