1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heavy Equipment For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by joeyf, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeyf

joeyf Junior Member

Got a Komatsu D41A-3 dozer and PC220-3 excavator for sale. Late 80's vintage. Decided to make a website with all the details and pics: Used Komatsu Equipment for Sale

2. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Since this is your first post welcome to plowsite. Now since your trying to sell used equipment you should post this in the equipment and truck marketplace!!!

good luck, shaun

3. joeyf

joeyf Junior Member

Thanks for the stick and rudder shaun. I saw the "This forum is for listing plow and truck related items ONLY." under the heading of that forum and opted for this one since I had seen some for sale stuff through the search feature.

Yes, my first post. However, in line with my priorities during these economic times.

4. dgc

dgc Junior Member

what are you asking for everything

5. joeyf

joeyf Junior Member

Taking offers. Think about what you might be willing to pay after you've looked into the shipping cost of a 55,000 lb excavator, 22,000 lb bulldozer and 7500 lb worth of parts from my house to yours.

6. joeyf

joeyf Junior Member

Thanks for all the inquiries from Plowsite members. I'm pretty sure that the equipment is sold. However for those who wish for me to contact them should the sale not go through, go ahead an email me through the link on the website listed in the first post.

Mods, feel free to close this thread. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.