1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heavy Equip Show

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dieacst, Feb 13, 2007.

1. dieacst

dieacst Member

For all living in and around Toronto, Ontario, I will be setting up a display of both construction and snow plow models at the show. The show is March 22&23/07 at the Convention Center by the Airport. Every major consruction manufacturer will be on hand displaying.. ROB......The last show there was some nice plows on display....

2. wingdog

wingdog Junior Member

Planning on attending heavy equipment show. For anyone in the industry. The show has become so big and expensive to put on that it can only be held every 2 years.

3. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

as always
    We'll be there one of the days, asumming it's not snowing.

4. dieacst

dieacst Member

Show

I will have some of my Construction Models on display at K.I.D trailers in front of the Backhoe Rodeo. ROB......

5. schrader

schrader PlowSite.com Addict

Diecast, I assume you mean the International Centre by the airport.
    Corey

6. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Too bad I don't live closer to TO. Take lots of pics!!!

7. dieacst

dieacst Member

schrader

Thats correct the International Center.