1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heavy Duty WInch Bumper 97 F250

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by firelwn82, Apr 14, 2008.

1. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

I'm looking for a heavy duty front bumper for my 97' F-250HD old body style. What I mean by heavy duty is one like ARB makes with a winch mount and bull guard on it. Anyone know of a manufacturer that makes one for that year truck? I'm told from ARB that they don't make them.

2. Chipper

Chipper Member

I just sold a 94 F-350 with a nice winch bumper. It was made by Ramsey, at least that's what the emblem said. No idea if they are still available though.

3. firelwn82

Well thanks chipper. I will have to look into that.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

These guys make nice stuff...and they both have applications for your body style of truck.

Reunel

Buckstop

5. firelwn82

Sweet thats what I was looking for. But still open to others.

6. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

Couldn't get an ARB one? They have a scrath and dent sale on their website. IIRC warn also has a flatter one.

7. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

I am in the Truck Accessory business. I did a quick check and it looks like Reunel if they make one would be the way to go. All the people I buy the HD bumpers from no longer make one for a 1997.

8. firelwn82

I've never heard of Reunel. Get you get me a link to them?

9. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Already posted...:)

10. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Reunel makes nice stuff, there also the most expensive. If your on a budget try these guys
    http://brownstruckacc.com/frontends.html
    They will do custom mods to existing products as well for reasonable fee's.
    I replaced my rear bumper on my Dodge with a Browns that is exactly 3 inchs wider then a stock bumper. They were the ONLY company that would do a "custom " size for me, with a reasonable up charge. I talked to all of them including Reunel. Most wont do anything Custom, and those that did wanted hundreds more.
    My rear bumper was under $600 shipped with oval backup lights, welded receiver and extended the 1.5" on each side. Its a 10" drop so you loose the factory hitch The welding is first class workmanship for sure, and I dont need to worry about my ass hangin in the breeze now :nod:

11. firelwn82

T-man can you post some pictures of your truck?