1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heavy Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by skybolt811, Sep 9, 2004.

1. skybolt811

skybolt811 Junior Member

I am selling my 1994 Chevy C3500 HD, only because I really don't need a dump body. Will consider a trade for a nice chevy 4x4 Extra cab short bed.

*15000 dually dump
    *L Pac tool box*New Bandag Caps in rear
    *Central Hydraulics (bed goes up fast)
    *Fisher plow frame (8 foot commercial duty blade)
    *Whelen stobes front and rear with 90 watt power pack, 12 flash patterns
    *Top of the line LED Stop Turn Tail lights...NICE
    *Brand new 4L80E 4 speed automatic transmission with Deep Pan, B+M HD shift kit, Royal Purple synthetic
    *6.5 turbo diesel with FSD Sync from SS Diesel Supply, #9 resistor, and fairly new FSD. New filters. Also runs with Royal Purple Synthetic 15w40.
    *Rancho RS5000 stearing stabilizer
    *Rancho rear shocks[/COLOR

This is a work truck that has spent most of it's life plowing the Mass Pike, but I have done a ton of work to her, and she runs the nuts. Needs paint. It's Lime green. No one can say they didn't see you!
    Located in Saugus Mass 978 490 6284 Stearman7b3@aol.com
  2. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Possible some pictures and mileage...
  3. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

any pics?? What are you asking for it?
  4. skybolt811

skybolt811 Junior Member

I will get you some pic this week. As for price, Im thinking along the lines of 10.
  5. Triton Snow Systems

Triton Snow Systems Banned

chevy truck

to rich for my blood
  6. skybolt811

skybolt811 Junior Member

I have had the same response from others. If I just sell the engine and tranny, I can get 5000. How much would YOU sell it for??
  7. fga

fga Member

i'm not looking for a truck, but it seems like a fair price to me. i haven't seen pics, but i recently spent 3000 on an 84 dump with plow.