1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heather Lawn Spray Equip

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by heather lawn spray, Feb 28, 2009.

1. heather lawn spray

heather lawn spray PlowSite.com Addict

This may not be the 'A Team', but it sure acts like it!!:dizzy:

the trucks feb 09 004.jpg

the trucks feb 09 007.jpg

the trucks feb 09 001.jpg

the trucks feb 09 012.jpg

the trucks feb 09 005.jpg

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Good stuff!!! I still get kicks outta you driving the oldest truck in your fleet tho..........................

3. heather lawn spray

Yup

'granpa' gets to take 'granma' out each night!!

4. Triple L

from Canada

O Boy... she must really be retired eh? Lost a little weight ic..... but she did keep the harness

5. plowmanben

plowmanben Member
    from MI

Nice equipment. You have any pictures of them in action?

6. heather lawn spray

yeah

'granma' gave her 'dancing shoes' to one of the 'sweet young things' to go to the 'dance' :jester:

7. heather lawn spray

Not yet, but the Bobcat with blower and its truck are used to plow hotels and works yards. Places that are never empty and never full

8. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Nice fleet there! All family owned and operated? If not, looks like you have a pretty dedicated group there!

BTW, the flatbed on the SRW chevy, what brand is it and about how much did it cost? Im toying with the idea of either building one or buying one. I want a dumping hoist put in too.

9. heather lawn spray

Black cap and black toque are father-in-law/son-in-law. I'm the old geezer up at the back, other than that just a collection of local lunatics. (Far right 6' 4" 325lbs, complaints and collections department)

Bobcat carrier is a '06 K2500HD 6.6 Duramax. Box got pulled off and sold and bed was custom built by local welder for this purpose it was a swap for services deal no money. Unbladed '96 is also flat deck that carries the John Deere. It is rigged as a flat deck hoist

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  10. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Cool thanks!

I think I am just going to build one then. It will be much cheaper than the 3-4k dollar pricetag I have been getting.

I bet your collections dept is effective! LOL

11. heather lawn spray

yea

we don't have any bad debts :D

12. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

Nice to see another company, taking off payup:salute: the stock bed and making a flat bed for equipment.!!!!!!!!!!

13. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

that truck with the bobcat on the back is realy sagging eh, lol i guess you don't need any balast

14. heather lawn spray

It's actually about 3"

15. Triple L

from Canada

In the pic it looks like it's sagin a bit... but that's cause the plow is down, once he lifts the plow... I've seen these trucks bootin around all the time... Sittin Level... Im with Ross all the way... Only girls need training wheels LOL

16. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice equipment Ross.:drinkup:

17. heather lawn spray

Thanks JD

we're built for manouverability and agility

18. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Nice! tymusic

19. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

any chance of a couple side and back shots of those flat beds? i gotta build one for our shop truck, and have been lookin' for ideas

20. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

If ya need a "stand in" for your employee picture, my wife says I look like the tall bearded gentleman at the back:nod:, except hair not white enuf, so give me a few years/worries:jester: