1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heated wipers

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Plow horse, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Plow horse

Plow horse Senior Member

Ok so I have been talking about heated wipers for years now, AND I don't sell them, I just USE them. If you plow snow or drive over the road in snowy conditions then you need to try HEATED wipers. Every body has ice build up on there wipers and the DEFROSTER does NOT keep the Ice off the wipers. SO how silly can it be to heat wipers?? Well I'll tell you that I never have to TOUCH my wipers at all when plowing or driving in snow or Ice. To SIMPLE, just cost more, BUT what's it WORTH to be able to SEE ?????????
    Been plowing for a couple of years now and there is easier ways of doing stuff and having the TOYS to HELP is PRICELESS!!!Thumbs Up
    I use Everblades, been using for about 10 seasons get 2 to 3 seasons out of a set of heated blades. But I take care of them, cause they take care of ME!:D