1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heated windsheild wipers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Plow horse, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Plow horse

Plow horse Senior Member

Hey you all, have you tried heated windsheild wipers? HA HA HA! IF not! When I say WOW to them I mean WOW! 4th season with them and I love everblades! I am putting this out there cause this site has been so great for advise. I have 2 trucks with heated wipers and will be putting on both loaders, thats how well they work. Larry.

2. plowboy22

plowboy22 Junior Member
    from ohio

Where do you buy them at.

3. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

yeah at $130 a set ill stick with $20 at napa.

4. Plow horse

Plow horse Senior Member

I got them through Everblades. If you plow a lot like I do then the investment outways regular wiperblades. I live outside Phila and as everybody knows except last year we have had record breaking amounts of snow over the past 4 seasons, I plow and salt lots of farms and commercial bus, to be able to see with out ANY worries, no stopping and beating ice of or if you go through a deep spot that comes back over the plow it melts rite away. Its almost as silly as pro wings, WONT plow with out them! Or a V plow, just makes life so much better.

5. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

How long does a set last?

6. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

I bought a set but they don't fit on my truck. :realmad::cry:

7. Plow horse

Plow horse Senior Member

heated wipers

I have had the originals for 4 years, just leave all wiring in and put regular wipers in the rest of the time. I am getting refills this year, but all I nead is the refills, which are cheap, cause I have the wiring kit installed. No joke and it was not because I was being cheap in not replacing them, they really lasted 4 seasons with care and cleaning.