1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heated window wipers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Premier, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Premier

Premier Senior Member

Wondering if anybody has used or is using heated wiper blades. they look really neat and i can see where it would be nice, but its hard to swallow the price tag

2. pohouse

pohouse Senior Member

Way way way too expensive. Might be useful in places that get blizzard conditions 90% of the time.
  3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

WHY?????????????????????....Just One more thing that WILL go wrong in the middle of the Night.........:cry:.....:dizzy:
  4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

If they weren't 200 bucks I would own a set. I hate it when the wipers get frozen and chatter across the windshield. I think they're only worth about 50 bucks.
  5. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

http://www.everblades.com/products-page/ here is another option.

frozen blades is a bit of a problem as well for me but I have heated windshield washer fluid on my personal truck and it works great for that. It gets rid of all the ice that builds up under the wipers in the cowl area too.
  6. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

I bought a set of Heat Flexx blades last year for $50.00. Seamed to work, it was towards the end of the year..