1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

heated seat.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by jlong, Jan 9, 2010.

1. jlong

jlong Junior Member

I need a new seat for my mustang skid-steer loader. I was woundering (and this might be a stupid question) is there anyone who makes heated seats for skid-steers? I got to thinking about this while riding around in my mom's new S.U.V.
  2. ConnorExum

ConnorExum Senior Member

Check JC Whittney they often sell heated seat kits.
  3. h8to wrk

h8to wrk Member

4. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

would be nice with the massage and heat
  5. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

and a cup holder for a Margareta
  6. ConnorExum

ConnorExum Senior Member

I kid you not I have a cousin that works for Mercedes Benz in product development and marketing and he used his company discount to order a SLK 500 seat for his batwing mower. That mower has heated, massaging and power tilt and recline set up for doing 9 acres of lawn that he uses as a putting and driving range.

So dude you can have your skid-steer with a heated seat and perhaps even massaging power as well.
  7. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

The company I work for has a cat 315C with a heated seat, from the factory. It pretty awesome when working with a pipe crew and you have to have the window open.
  8. ConnorExum

ConnorExum Senior Member

Nice option... I think it should be standard in all vehicles myself.