1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heat/AC Blower Problems...

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by PremierLand, Mar 22, 2005.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Well, who else has this problem with their chrysler cars? My step dad has a 03 Dakota and his heater went out (well the blower), so did my buddies 01 dakota, and so did my bros 01 dakota. My bro got his fixed under warantee on monday, only took them like 30min, I forget what they said it was. Oh and now that im thinking about it, my moms jeep liberty's heat blower went out too!

So im just wondering why dont they recall this sense the blower is obvisouly faulty in some chrysler cars.

Anyway, im just wondering who else has this problem, I'd like to see how common it is. Thanks

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

ive only replaced 1 blower on a chrysler however lots of blower resistors

3. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

ya now that I think of it, my bro said it was the resistior. His was under warantee, as was my moms jeep, as is my step dads dakota. But my buddies dakota isnt. Is it expensive and/or hard to replace? thanks