1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hearing snow possible next week????

Discussion in 'Weather' started by CTPlowman, Oct 29, 2010.

1. CTPlowman

CTPlowman Senior Member
    from SE CT

I just heard SNOW for next week in CT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Keep it! I hope to God it doesn't snow for at least til' the end of November for me. Right now I have 1 skid steer with a 68" bucket that will push snow....still waiting for my 2 plows to get done being serviced, waiting for my new skid steer plow, new push box and V box, plus have to assemble and hook everything up :eek: So yeah, basically 2 or 3 weeks worth of work to do in a week or so, plus still suck up leaves. But I hope you get some!

3. fireside

fireside Senior Member

were did you here that? It's good thinking but four more weeks before we even think about snow

4. CTPlowman

CTPlowman Senior Member
    from SE CT

good friends with one of the meteorologists

5. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I doubt yolu will see any. This is what I heard at this time. There is supposed to be a good storm end of next week. 90% rain but as it pulls out it will bring cold air into the northwest corner of the state and up into the Berkshires of Western Mass. They could see a changeover to snow but temps will be too warm for accumulation. Of course that could change.

Personally, I don't want any snow before Thanksgiving. We are full into cleanups starting this week and need 3 weeks with good weather to get done.