1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

headlights

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by plowboy22, Dec 10, 2008.

1. plowboy22

plowboy22 Junior Member
    from ohio

Had a question thought i would ask for idea before i start looking for the problem have a boss v-blade on the truck have had it on there for four years now and just the other day it started doing this even before i would put the plow on the marker light would work but the headlight would not but i have let the truck get warm inside for about a 1/2 hour go out and pull the headlights on and the work any ideas would be great i'm thinking has to be in the cab also there is a toggle switch to turn from regular headlight to plow light when you turn the toggle to the plow side it shuts off the truck headlights so i think its in the cab.

2. onebadplowtruck

onebadplowtruck Junior Member

My educated guess says in the cab but it would help to know what year truck and plow. to be honest your question is a little confusing....

3. plowboy22

plowboy22 Junior Member
    from ohio

it is a 1995 dodge 4x4 w/ctd in it plow is a rt3 2004 boss