1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by milwaukeevtwin, Sep 3, 2014.

1. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

Have a boss pre 2008 headlights 2007 model would like to go to new headlights and bar is this plug and play?
  2. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

I have both types - one 2005 and a 2010 - the 2005 headlights are way better as far as light output. I was very disappointed with the new style.
  3. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

I have both also I hate the old ones want to upgrade thanks for answering my question?
  4. Usedsnowplows

Usedsnowplows Inactive

Yes the upgrade while pricey is painless otherwise. About 600$
  5. cwren2472

cwren2472 Member

The upgrade part # is MSC04898 which includes the headlights, mounting bar, harness, and assorted hardware. Not sure on suggested price, my local dealer doesn't stock it.
  6. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

They should not have stopped produceing the HID lights. While the light is impressive its expensive and I'm sure not much demand is the reason. A $100 HID plug and play kit is not the same thing.
  7. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran