1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headlights Not Working When Plow Lights Are Off

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by 06FX4Blizzard, Dec 13, 2005.

1. 06FX4Blizzard

06FX4Blizzard Member
    from NE ohio

i took my plow off today and the light assembly and hit the interior switch to change over to the headlights... Nothing. Checked the fuses nothing is blown. So i hooked back up the plow light assembly and they work. Hit the switch while they are hooked it turns the plow lights off,but still no headlights.. and idea guys????

2. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

Hey tony, like I said, buy a Western.....hehehe!:gunsfiring:

3. 06FX4Blizzard

06FX4Blizzard Member
    from NE ohio

Well remember that when your frezzing and my heater works lol and have to get out to lock those hubs... Oh and turn your strobes on. OOOOOOhhhhhhh wait..they dont work... haha

4. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

hehehe......good one.

5. Emstaxi

Emstaxi Member

Check the back of the light switch to see if a wire came loose. I had that happen to me. The crimp on the wire connector wasn't tight enough and i bumped it loose with my foot.