1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headlights don't switch off??

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Puller504, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Puller504

Puller504 Junior Member

I upgraded to a 1998 Chevy K3500 4x4 with a Meyer snowplow. When I switch on my plow lights, the truck headlights do not shut off! Is the switch bad? Wired incorrectly? I would appreciate it if anyone could post the proper wiring diagram for the Meyer system. E-60 pump and touch pad controller if that helps. Thanks, Don

2. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

old lights or night sabers?

3. javaman70

javaman70 Junior Member

4. Puller504

Puller504 Junior Member

Thanks for the wiring diagram! I have the "old lights". I need to remove the dash section that the Meyer light switch is installed in on my 1998 Chevy K3500 "old body style" pickup but I don't see any screws holding the dash together. Is this just a push in and click dashboard? I don't want to break anything by trying to pry apart somewhere that I shouldn't! I'd appreciate any help, thanks, Don

5. javaman70

javaman70 Junior Member

under the steering column there is 2 screw holding center cover everything else should be push and click if i remember correctly. The wiring for the lights should have been done along the inner fender under the hood. If You need more info look on www.meyerproducts.com and you find service manuals and diagrams.

6. Puller504

Puller504 Junior Member

Thanks, Javaman70! I'll check it out after work tomorrow. Don