1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headlights 2002 F250

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Marty_J, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Marty_J

Marty_J Junior Member

I just bought this 02 F250, when the plow is hooked up I have low beams on the plow but no high beams. So I'm going thru town with no plow, and I have only one head light. I pull in the parts store and get 2 head lights, take them home and install them. Now I have no head lights at all. The old ones I took out looked like they could have been originals. I plugged in the old one that worked and still had nothing............All turns and running lights work.........Do you guys think it could be a fuse or the connectors????? Any help would be greatly apprecated..........Thanks ...Marty
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

what kinda plow??? little more info needed
  3. Marty_J

Marty_J Junior Member

I guess that might be helpful.. Its an older uni mount. Is it normal for the uni mounts to not have a module box some where? Or do they just have the relays........

From what I can see there are just .....2 ......relays? I was looking on other threads and it seems like it is a relay problem. Also is it normal for one of the relays to make a buzzing sound......it does not seem normal to me......

Had to unplug the plow harness and plug in the factory lamp jack to get the headlights to come on the truck but still no high beams???????
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Any updates Marty?
  5. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

The buzzing can b a sticking relay, did u take a volt meter 2 the relays? Are U getting power and ground where n when U should b??