1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

headlight?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by trevier, Dec 10, 2012.

1. trevier

trevier Senior Member

has anyone out there changed the bulbs in there boss to brighter bulbs, if so which ones have you used to increase the brightness, my plow is 6 years old this year with all original bulbs, going to do a little maintainence on it this week and would like to look into this, thanks matt, I run a super trip edge fyi,

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I have heard of guys using the ddm tuning lights and other guys going to auto zone and buying a clear bulb set. Have you tried to set up a dual burn kit on your truck? I did and couldn't be happier with that. And the diodes were cheaper that bulbs.

3. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

i did hid's in mine but i have smartlight 2's but in the original smartlights i am not sure how much room is in the housings